Green Plumbing Design Workshop
September 27-28 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Hilton Atlanta
Members $450 | Non-members $515 (25% discount if added to full Convention registration)
Join ASPE and IAPMO for this exciting two-day worksop. This special workshop has been designed for those who are interested in gaining knowledge in performing green plumbing design work, to design systems that conserve and protect water supplies and reduce energy consumption in the delivery and use of water. To qualify, you must possess the CPD and/or PE.
This two-day workshop will cover:
- Water conservation measures
- Developing and advising on residential plumbing conservation measures
- Identifying and advising on efficient technology measures
- Preparing for a domestic plumbing inspection report
- Undertaking a commercial or residential plumbing inspection report
- Performing calculations
- Developing product knowledge and recommendations
A 50-question exam will test your knowledge of the information that was presented during the workshop. Successfully passing the exam will provide you with the honor of the GPD designation. If you register for both the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo and Green Plumbing Design Workshop, you will receive 25% off the workshop registration fee! The workshop is open to the first qualified candidates that register. Pre-registration is required. This is a pre-convention event. The deadline to register is August 28.
Women of ASPE Leadership Forum
September 28 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Hilton Atlanta
Members $175 | Non-members $225 (25% discount if added to full Convention registration)
The Women of ASPE (WOA) Leadership Forum is happening at the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo. This exclusive event will bring together women in the field of plumbing design where you will have the opportunity to network with your peers, learn about leadership development and how to apply it toward your professional growth. You will be able to earn 0.4 CEUs in addition to the valuable knowledge and tools you can take back to your office. Sponsored by Delta. Pre-registration is required. This is a pre-convention event. The deadline to register is August 28.
Pre-Convention Golf Outing
September 29 | 8:00 am Shotgun Start | Stone Mountain Golf Club
Please join the ASPE Atlanta Chapter for a day of fun and networking.
- INDIVIDUAL GOLFERS - $150 Includes one registration for golf
- PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP - $1500 Includes (1) foursome, (1) hole sponsorship, and one booth
- HOLE SPONSORSHIP - $200 This sponsorship includes signage at the designated hole and sponsors name added to a banner
- HOLE-IN-ONE- $700 Includes signage at a designated hole, sponsors name added to banner and $12,500 given on sponsors behalf to contest winner and local ASPE scholarship fund
- CLOSEST-TO-THE-PIN - $500 Includes signage at a designated hole, sponsors name added to banner and $100 given on sponsors behalf to winner of contest
- LONGEST DRIVE - $500
Register at aspe-atl.com no later than September 15, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Jeffrey Long at email@example.com.
Women of ASPE Care for a Cause
September 29 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm | Hilton Atlanta
Shuttle Service will be provided
The Women of ASPE (WOA) will be joining forces with the Girl Scouts of Atlanta on Saturday, September 29. During this 1/2 day event, WOA is inviting ASPE members to participate in this volunteer opportunity and help introduce and inspire young girls to embrace and celebrate the world of STEM. The event is limited to 35 volunteers. The deadline to register is August 28.